The tool you need to organise your fonts
Ofont is a free and open source tool for font collections. It runs in the browser and is easy to install on your server. You can try a copy of ofont at http://usemodify.com.
- Foundry, microfoundry
- Font portfolio
- To share your favorites fonts!
- Tags, authors, licenses, related fonts field and more.
- Extendable fields for your custom classification (text, image, PDF…)
- Upload webfont archive from Fontsquirrel generator
- Live text preview
- URL param for text preview: demo
- Font size slider
- Light / dark mode toggle
- Large / grid view for text preview
- List and browse taxonomies
- Fullscreen preview mode
- Search form